Are you a Person With Disability and you run your own business? Do you have access to a digitally enabled device and you are above the age of 21?
Our Business Support Program targeted at businesses led by Person s With Disability should interest you.
The program provides business support training and mentorship to businesses led by Persons with Disabilities to re-invent businesses and increase profitable amidst the present pandemic and economic realities.
To register for this rare and limited opportunity, kindly visit;
Application Closes: Thursday, 17th September, 2020.
- PhotoNews: Dr. Naomi Barber King Joins Project Enable Africa in the Advocacy for Persons With Disabilities
- Disabled athlete denied treatment despite Lagos State law - The Nation
- Parenting with a disability makes me feel like an ‘impostor’ as a mother - By Jessica Slice
- Study: 1 in 6 children has developmental disability
- Visually Impaired Customer Sues Domio Pizza Over Website Accessibility